I also can’t count the number of people asking me about it – who I always point toward your website!" Kate, NSW.
10 Benefits of Riding a BicycleCycling is a low-impact exercise that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Regular cycling (30 minutes per day) has many physical and mental health benefits.
- 1.increased muscle strength and flexibility
- 2.improved joint mobility
- 3.decreased stress levels
- 4.improved posture and coordination
- 5.strengthened bones
- 6.reduced anxiety and depression
- 7.burn fat and help reduce weight
- 8 fun and promotes wellness
- 9.help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes
- 10.reduce serious injuries caused by falls in older people
Motor input is activated while pedalling. It feels like cycling with 'tail wind".
In pedal assist mode, also known as PAS, the bike senses the torque applied while pedalling and the motor kicks in as needed to help the rider making it easier to pedal uplhills or for long rides.
In Australia, a licence is not required and the legal power limit is 250 watts based on the European standard adopted by Australia, EN15194.
All our bikes comply with EN15194 and travel up to 50kms on a fully charged battery. Recharge is about 3-4 hours and the batteries are able to be removed from the bike, giving an option to recharge the battery on or off the bike.
The batteries are lithium iron, the latest in battery technology and have a longer lifespan with about 1,000 recharges.